Friday, November 27, 2009

gets 3 years in prison for sex with horse


gets 3 years in prison for sex with horse

Enankaluo Carolina man was sentenced on Wednesday were the second time in two years' imprisonment and three years of misuse of biological sex video capture capability to blame the horse.

"I'm sorry what I do. Do not mean to do it. This is my fault. I'm sorry I do I," Vereen said the trial on Wednesday.

Vereen was arrested in July by Barbara Kenley caught in the barn and the Lazy B Stables in longing, about 20 km northeast of Myrtle Beach. He will remove the stall for more than a week after the establishment of surveillance cameras and video Vereen attack on 21 year old horse named Sugar.

On Wednesday a judge sentenced to five years in prison Vereen, but it is only to serve three years behind bars if they have a test two years. Vereen also had additional psychological treatment after retirement prison and sentenced to a stable Kenley avoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment