Wednesday, November 18, 2009

fidel castro dead

fidel castro dead

July 27, 2006, Fiderukasutoro is to stop the killing caused by chronic inflammation of the diverticulum during surgery for intestinal bleeding in most emergencies. After warning that death is waiting for the death of writer and observer of Cuba. ...

2007, while hospitals began Castro transition in Cuba to be a key driver of Pandit, Fanning columns called "Reflections" state run newspaper Granma. Last year, he offered a personal reflection. "I had a rare opportunity to observe the events for a very long time," he wrote. Then find out the degree of illness. "I do not think I would get this right for four years from now - when President Obama's first term included ."...

When I asked in an interview with Castro in 1994, when he retired, he snapped: "I want the revolution. I revolutionary and revolutionaries, or retired."

Ann Louise Bard is the author of "Without Fidel: death foretold in Miami, Havana and Washington," and "Cuba secret: love and vengeance in Miami and Havana and the Cuban Minister of studies at the Brookings Institution project

No comments:

Post a Comment