Thursday, December 10, 2009

editor and publisher

editor and publisher

As a journalist, editor and publisher of the magazine editor was killed in an accident on stage, find a friend dared ends can be found. Enough business journalism, I, P and E, and double-down condition: journal paper, which will be dangerous. Currently, a journalist and editor, print and on-line version ()), will be carefully cancellation more than 10 years were recorded them. Information that is three weeks.

Although not entirely unexpected, end E & P, which is sad on many levels for people like me. I remember poring over the E & P, ads, when I consider my first newspaper in 1980. Slim pickings when, because of the slow economy and the oversupply will be Woodwards and Bernsteins. I finally found a place on a daily and Sunday subscriptions Shrewsbury, New Jersey, which has proved a precursor of things to come. During three years of my term of office paper sold twice experienced several rounds of firing, and back wages for staff. (It was finally closed in mid-1980) will be transferred to Winston-Salem Journal in North Carolina in 1983 and within a year., Owner of the city closed the evening paper, Sentinel. I could go on but you get the picture. I used to check the ads in E & P, regular, and track their development cycles and reduce the industry's business. Coming to a measure that has gone too far.

W & L has been there since 1901, but seems to grow from a magazine called the journalist who started in 1884. This loss appeared after 125 years in business, the performance is very good, finally. Publisher magazine is not to leave hope that this will be found to keep brand alive, and say good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment